Monday, March 07, 2005

So tired...Must. Get. Rest.

I'm completely wiped today and have no time to sit down and put together any type of coherent thoughts, so I'm neglecting my responsibilities here first...you know since my job actually pays me to not neglect those responsibilities. I will say that Sean May put together an amazing performance yesterday. I knew it was pretty damn impressive when I was watching but 26 pts and 24 rebounds? Jesus that's sick. If I was allowing myself to comment on Gator Basketball, I would talk about yesterday's upset win at Kentucky but I think we all know I placed a moratorium on that banter a few months back. Lets just say that I was very happy around 4 PM yesterday afternoon and it had absolutely nothing to do with Christian Guzman legging out a triple in the fourth inning.

I gotta go get some sleep, even a beer doesn't sound good right now...what in god's name has become of me?

No comments: