Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Oh my work!!!

Yeah, I'm that busy today. Tommorrow is the first game in Washington Nationals history (technically) and I am still working on getting our facility ready for the game as well as ESPN. Needless to say, not alot of time to post but I figured I'd at least let everybody know that I didn't die in horrible sautering accident...yet. Anywho, hopefully I can get home tonight in time to watch the Gators take on the pathetic Georgia Bulldogs in Athens.

Oh yeah, I guess I was dead wrong on that whole Texas not making the tourney thing...I've always known that I wasn't that smart. You folks are just figuring it out, huh? All the more reason why Daniel Gibson will be playing in the NBA this time next year.

Hopefully, I'll post something about tommorrow's historic event...if I haven't been eaten alive my Peter Gammons scoliosis monster that is.

No comments: