Sunday, March 06, 2005

Nice bow tie...asshole.

DC Mayor Anthony Williams is in our facility today to check out a game. When a member of our staff asked him if he'd be interested in throwing out a first pitch, his reply was as follows, " I don't want to cheapen myself by throwing out a first pitch before the exhibition game in DC." Ummm, I think the fact that you're only being allowed to throw out a first pitch at the exhibition game and not the actual first game cheapens you plenty, thanks.

Here's my bold predicition for today: With Florida hosting Kentucky and Duke taking on UNC this afternoon, Anthony Williams will see at least 3 more innings of baseball than I do. Not to worry, I can still get my baseball fix if I plan accordingly...you know, since their are 84 more games being played in this facility between now and September.

No comments: