Thursday, April 28, 2005

You'll get nothing and like it!!

Thats right, just like Spaulding Smails at the snack bar, you aren't getting a damn thing from me today. Because I'm too busy at work? Not a chance. Well technically, I AM busy and I AM at work but that is nothing than more than a mere coincidence. I finally joined the new millenium and went out and bought an iPod today. As a result, I've been busy transferring songs to it for the better part of the late afternoon.

If you were thinking about getting one of these newfangled contraptions, I highly recommend it. It is, at once, amazing in its technological abilities and unbelievably easy to use. Even my Mom who once asked what the "track" button on her CD palyer was for would be able to figure this thing out.


Well, I hate to be like the deadbeat Dad who takes his kid out for ice cream only to drop him back off at his Mom's house before he's even finished the cone...but thats pretty much exaclty what I'm gonna do. Now get out of my car and watch the leather seats while you're at it! Daddy has a big date with his secretary tonight.

No comments: