Monday, April 18, 2005

They should sell Mel Kiper Jr. wigs in the mall. Think about it.

It's just too hectic around here today for me to post anything so I'll get back into it tommorrow with some NFL Draft coverage. This should really be one of the more exciting (if you can call anything that involves that much talking exciting) drafts of recent vintage since their seems to be so much parody among the top 50-60 prospects. I am eagerly anticipating it...not as much as I'm anticipating the four day weekend that I have ahead of me but still, it should be fun.

I heard during the Jazz-Blazers game last night (yes, I was that bored...waiting for Deadwood.) that Jerry Sloan and the Jazz want Deron Williams in this june's draft. That would be a perfect marriage of a system and a player, if you ask me. Which, by the way, I know that you didn't.

We'll spend some quality time together tommorrow...I promise.

No comments: