Thursday, April 07, 2005

Couldn't I be doing this with my G.E.D.?

It’s opening night of our Minor League season this evening, so I’m entirely to busy to write anything at all tonight. Well, there’s that and the fact that the AC is broken down here in the ticket office which, inturn, means that I am currently sweating while typing this post. I am not nearly dedicated enough to perform my job under these conditions, much less write for you schlubs.

In case you missed it, the Magic blew a very winnable game last night against the Bulls and are all but eliminated from the playoffs. Well done Weisbrod, well done indeed. I’ll be back tomorrow with something, though its probably not going to be much more than some pointless drivel. Then again, that’s pretty much what you’ve come to expect from me after all these months so why change now, right?

Uh-oh, I just heard “be ready for tarp” over the radio from our Head Groundskeeper here at the stadium. I really do have to go now. I sure am glad that I spent $50,000 on a Master’s degree.

No comments: