Friday, November 04, 2005

Lunch meeting with Bo Outlaw...

I'm going to Orlando for a meeting in about a half hour and I sure as hell won't be returning to this god foresaken place once that's over, so my love letter to Smush will have to suffice as today's only real post.

I'll try and talk about some football tomorrow. Florida-Vandy at 7:45 in Gainesville should be very interesting for two reasons (1) Vandy is MUCH better than normal this year, which admittedly isn't saying much because, well they're Vandy. (2) Over the years Vandy has given Florida a really tough time. The final scores don't bear it out, but it's often been a struggle for the Gators in the early going against the Ivy league rejects from Nashville.

Other than that the other games that I'll be watching tomorrow include Miami-Va. Tech, Notre Dame-Tennessee, Wisconsin-Penn State, Cal-Oregon, with a sprinkling of Mizzou-Colorado and N.C. State-Florida State for flavor.

See you bitches on the other side.

No comments: