Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Excuses...and I'm an asshole...

This is probably all I'll be able to post for the remainder of the week, unless I can manage to find some time on Friday afternoon to waste pontificating on all that is wrong with the world, and of course, right with me. Here's a hint: EVERYTHING.

If you hadn't guessed, I'm especially bitter today. I'm stuck finishing up my 2006 budget and marketing plan for the rapidly approaching fiscal new year of my company. I'm quite sure I'll be able to finish this all during the course of work today, but then I'm off to Orlando for a day's worth of meetings tommorrow. After that, there's a solid chance that I'll call in sick on Friday. As you may have guessed, that prediction has absolutely zero to do with my health at the current moment and a hell of alot more to do with me wanting to start my weekend just a little bit early. That's all I've got time for today.

No comments: