Friday, February 04, 2005

That's it...

I promise to stop forgetting to title my posts, no really. I used to do this same thing for my five paragraph thesis controlled essays during my junior year of high school...then again, I also used to ride around in my friend's smoke (cigarettes, I swear) filled Honda Civic for approximately 30 minutes before school every day that year as well. That was a good enough excuse then...I don't even have one now, well other than the fact that I'm operating at about 35% capacity due to my fabled seven years of college. Anyway, at the risk of being derivative (too late for that), I'm going to be keeping a running diary for the Super Bowl. I can't promise that it will be the most insightful thing you've ever read, probably alot more like sitting next to a drunk junior high gym teacher during happy hour on a tuesday, but this is my first crack at one of these so we'll see how it goes....now, just go ahead and get off the edge of that seat.

No comments: