Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Stop it...seriously, just leave me alone. It's never gonna happen.

Here's a great article about this season's best new WNBA rookie. Let's just say this comes as no surprise to me...Temeka is absolutely the reason my WNBA Fantasy team in is first.


Give us a fucking break already with this. The WNBA has their own website (I checked). If any young girls or lesbians want to hear about the oh-so athletic action of the WNBA (do they still have next?), then let them go to the damn website and revel in all it's glory. Just keep this away from me...please?

2 comments:

T.J. said...

Luckily your Man franchise just signed this guy:

Magic: Free-agent center Ruben Boumtje Boumtje signed with Orlando. The 7-foot, 257-pound Boumtje Boumtje played five games for the Magic during the summer league in Las Vegas, averaging 4.8 points and 3.6 rebounds.

Unstoppable force.

Mark said...

I'm already looking forward to Kelvin Cato pegging him in the head with a basketball after practice later on this year. In the words of an increasingly pathetic sports writer, "The highest of high comedy"