Friday, January 28, 2005

Questions.....

Why is it that every person who I've ever met from Boston has the same annoying, horribly thick accent but the (self appointed) Boston Sports Guy, Bill Simmons, has a voice like a 15 year old who grew up in Coconut Grove?

Why is it that Merrill Hoge always looks like he bought his clothes at one of those men's stores in the mall with names like "Fashizzle" of "Off the heezy"?

Why does ESPN think that all of us want to see clips of Terrell Owens getting in and out of his car at the Eagles practice facility? I was under the impression that the only people who cared about those shots were living in Philly and were able to get that useless shit from their local TV stations? I guess Sal Palantonio has to do something.

Why would anybody be excited to go work for a hack like Jim Rome who still "blacks it up" around his black guests, even though he's white and pushing 40?

Why did I write a second blog today? Because I'm an awesome dude...thats why, either that or I'm a huge loser...not quite sure which yet.

No comments: