Tuesday, October 11, 2005

God I'm stupid....

You have no idea how many times a day that I utter this to myself. It's not that I'm genuinely stupid, at least I don't think it is. It's more that I am ,what my parents would call, an airhead. I just flake out on alot of things. You could certainly blame this on some of my daily habits but you'd be wrong. I've always been this way at least since I can remember. A perfect example of this is what I wrote earlier today when I said that the NLCS began this evening at 8 PM (7 central). I hadn't done any research. I had just assumed that the NLCS would kickoff today and the ALCS tomorrow.

Well, I got the whole thing wrong. I guess it makes sense to make the Angels play a third night in a row while giving the Astros an extra day to recover from their 18 inning marathon...I guess? Anyway the whole point of this post is to highlight just how dumb I am. I feel like I've accomplished my goal.

5 comments:

T.J. said...

It amazes me every time an Eckstein throw even reaches first base...but then there he goes looping one over to complete a DP.

Mark said...

Coolest guy ever. First on the all time hit by pitches list at UF, second all-time in hits. Not bad for a walk on. Here's what bothers me about him though. Why doesn't he just play second base? That's where he played at Florida and it seems like a MUCH more natural fit for him and his rag arm.

T.J. said...

Mark Grud$#%$*%lanek must have an even worse arm, though I don't remember that being the case.

Mark said...

Taht still wouldn't explain why he's played SS at all of his other stops (majors and minors) during pro ball.

T.J. said...

Perhaps he has alot of photos of dudes in compromising positions (ags).