Wednesday, May 25, 2005

If excuses really ARE like assholes, then I must be some type of mutated alien creature.

I made up some bullshit excuse about having a doctor's appt. this morning which has allowed me to get home just in time to watch the UEFA Cup Championship Match between AC Milan and Liverpool. I have no vested interest in either of these teams but I'll go ahead and throw my allegiance Liverpool's way since they are the least traditional power of these two teams. I really just cut out of work because I am a huge slacker and I enjoy watching elite level soccer matches from time to time. So I'm off to eat a little lunch and sit down for the first half of what will (hopefully) be a great match. I'l check back in at halftime. I'm not sure what excites me more, the fact that I'm off work at 2:45 in the afternoon or that I'm getting ot watch this match. Either way, its one hell of a way to spend a wednesday afternoon.

WOW!!! AC Milan just scored a goal in the first 54 seconds on a penalty kick from just outside the box. Liverpool really blew it on the defense of that kick, just didn't acount for any oncoming midfielders. That's it, I'm outta here.

No comments: