Friday, June 15, 2007

Want to win a Championship? Get yourself a Gator.

It's a busy day at the office today. Well, not really. Actually, I have a tattoo appointment later this afternoon. Either way, I don't have a lot of time to piece together a post this morning but I didn't want to let the day pass without throwing some congratulations towards the one San Antonio Spur who doesn't inspire me to commit homicide, Matt Bonner, on his victory over the Cleveland in the NBA Finals. Some may wonder what exaclty the big redhead contributed to the Spurs championship run. Well, wonder no more as I present you with photographic evidence of his New Hampshire bred awesomeness.

(Take special note of the influence that Canada had on young Mr. Bonner)

Congrats to Matt and the rest of the Spurs (burn in hell assholes) on their hard fought win. Now, If you'll excuse me I'm off to go attempt to freeze myself (Cartman style) in hopes of avoiding the next 2.5 months of non-stop baseball and quickening the arrival of the sweet, dulcet tones of college football. Wish me luck.

Finally, one last question to ponder whilst enjoying your favorite adult beverage this weekend:

Why are all motorcycle cops fat? Seriously, have you ever seen one who's not 30-40 lbs overweight? Other than on C.H.I.P.S., I mean.

3 comments:

T.J. said...

"Yeah. OK, well, uh, we found, uh, this mouse in a bottle of YOUR BEER, eh. Like, we was at a party and, uh, a friend of ours - a COP - had some, and HE PUKED. And he said, uh, come here and get free beer or, uh, he'll press charges."

I encouraged you to post that pic just so I could quote "Strange Brew". Mission accomplished.

T.J. said...

You have to make an appointment to get a tattoo?

Mark said...

Strange Brew is fantastic. I need to watch it soon. It's been awhile.

You don't always need an appt. for a tattoo. However, if you're going to get large tattoos or tattoos that take more than 15 minutes to do and don't come off the wall of the tattoo shop, well, I'd advise it.