Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Fuck, fuckin yeah!!

I'm busy dealing with politicians all day today so I won't be posting anything this afternoon. However, even the stench of dirty money and empty promises can't ruin my day. That's because today marks exactly one month until the college football season begins in earnest. A month from today I'll be sitting on my couch drinking beer and controlling 6-10 football games at a time with nothing more than two remotes and one hand. The guys at EDSBS called today the beginning of Football Advent and that sounds just about right to me. Sure, Christmas was great when I was young but it pales badly in comparison to football now that I'm all grown up and responsible. Well, grown up at least. With that in mind, here's a little video of Gator commit Chris Rainey torching a few kids at a passing camp earlier this summer. Can we get him on campus now?

Oh yeah, sorry about the gratuitous profanity. It's a college football reference (even if it's a little inside) though, I swear.

8 comments:

CFunk28 said...

Some where in a Japanese slum Nobu is smiling. Mostly because that and drinking Budweiser are the only two things he knows how to do.

Mark said...

Sweat? Suit?

CFunk28 said...

Put on the sweat suit Nobu!!! Put on the sweat suit.

Hughes, you're a douche bag. Soon you'll be a famous douche bag.

T.J. said...

Keith Franklin is a madman...

Mark said...

That's right. A madman that's going to allow both of us to become rich beyond our wildest dreams whilst typing assorted nonsense in our boxers.

T.J. said...

Ah yes, the Whitney dream scenario...

T.J. said...

9th Ward here we come...I'll pick you up in my corpse canoe.

John said...

Mark, I'm going to be in Orlando for work sometime this fall. The dates are still up in the air, but I'm going to push for the USC-UF weekend, if only so we can come to blows over the outcome of the game. I'll let you know once I make plans. But we'll have to get together and get uproariously (is that even a word? It is now.) drunk.

Also, good call on the FUCK FUCKING YEAH! title.