Monday, August 28, 2006

Coming Soon...

Surprisingly, I'm not referring to Hurricane Ernesto, which seems to possess the potential to wreak havoc with not only the beginning of the college football season down here in Florida, but also my newly leaky roof which reared its ugly head last week. As much as I'd love to get a random day off during the middle of this week, I'd be more than willing to sacrifice a little sleep and bear with some minor work-related annoyances if that's what it takes to get this weekend's slate of college football games off without a hitch.

While the hurricane (or potential hurricane) may very well be coming soon, that possible arrival is not what you should be eagerly anticipating over the next 24 hours (or so). Rather, the pending arrival that should leave you all waiting with baited breath is my 2006 Florida Gator Football Preview. While I'm not making any promises, I'd bet that the first installment of said preview will grace the interwebs at some point tomorrow afternoon. I realize that it may be hard for you to sleep tonight now that you're armed with this knowledge but you're just going to have soldier through this thing like the rest of us. And by rest of us, I mean Kellen Winslow, Jr., of course.

Oh yeah, I do have one more thing for you today. Enjoy:




5 comments:

Mark said...

Yes indeed.

Mark said...

It's so damn calm and clear before a hurricane/TS heads into town. I could care less about these small time storms (though a night of drinking and a day off is nice)but it's still kind of creepy when it's like this.

Mark said...

I'm awaiting the word on such activities as we speak. Unfortunately, this storm isn't looking formidable enough to put much of a scare into anybody. I'm going to be awfully bitter if I end up having to come into work tomorrow.

Mark said...

It's looking as if I'll be getting drunk tonight...yee-uh.

T.J. said...

Let us now you're alive...and drunk...