Tuesday, May 30, 2006

I'm beat, these two are sick.

Because I'm completely wiped from a four day weekend that included plenty of carousing, some imbibing of spirits, and even a little hard core boozing, there is really no chance of me actually posting concise and/or coherent thoughts in this space today. However, because I love you all dearly (and by "love", I mean "hate in the deepest reaches of my soul") I figured that many of you may be busy searching the internet for something, anything to waste away the work day until the boss blows the whistel at the cracker factory and that I ought to help in any way I can. With that terrible run-on sentence in mind, I bring you a spectacular five minute video clip matching the finest highlights of Ronaldhino and Zinedine Zidane.

I'm not sure if you're a soccer fan, but I pretty damn confident that you like breaks. Go ahead and take five.

2 comments:

CFunk28 said...

One of my interns has the new FIFA game for Xbox 360. Let's just say that its awesome.

Mark said...

I recently purchased it for my PS2, something to hold me over until NCAA 2007 is released. Sickness. I can only imagine how amazing it must look Xbox 360.