Thursday, March 02, 2006

Wasting time...both yours and mine.

I'm going to try and get back here this afternoon to post about some random items, including the idiots that attend FSU as well as the announcement of USA Basketball's preliminary roster of 22 for the 2006 World Championships. In the meantime, I bought a digital camera yesterday (actually my place of employment purchased one for me, whatever) and I decided to take a few pictures of my dog (Tinsley) last night since the last picture I had of him was from over 3 years ago. I'm pretty sure that nobody even remotely cares about dog, or what he looks like, but it's my damn blog so I'll post whatever the hell I want to post. Enjoy:



Tough Dog, scared of the flash.

2 comments:

CFunk28 said...

Has he started peeing on patrons like his dad yet? Still one of my favorite stories of all time.

Mark said...

Not yet, though I'm sure that he would if given the opportunity. That story is classic.