Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Take this and call me in the morning...I meant the post.


I've literally been out of the office all day today. I've been working but, save for a quick lunch and poop at my house, I've also been in my car all damn day long. With that in mind, you can expect to see some random tourney thoughts up by some point late tomorrow morning. More than likely you're looking at a ton of scattered thoughts from the four day basketball bonanza that was last weekend. As oppossed to the seering analysis that I usually bring to the table. Oh wait, that's not me I was thinking of.

In that case, you'll actually end up with something very similar to what you see in this space at least once a week. So try and hold back that excitement so you can sleep tonight (or just get pass out drunk so you can sleep tonight) and meet me back here tomorrow for the real tournament coverage that you've been craving for the past two miserable days of work. Until then...

No comments: