Friday, February 10, 2006

This is how we chill from...

I just posted but a few minutes ago, but then I came across news that was so awesome I had to share it (not that many people will even care). Do you know why Ron Artest wears #93 for the Kings? Neither did I, nor did I care. That is until I found out that Ron Ron wears it in homage to the Souls of Mischief and their classic record 93 'Til Infinity, which also happens to be my favorite hip-hop record of all time.

Is it possible for me to love Artest anymore than I already do? I didn't think so. Then he turns around and does something like this...and my man crush on him grows acordingly.

6 comments:

TJ said...

Now, would Ron be pitching and you catching? Or is it vice versa?

Mark said...

With me and Ron, I'll always be pitching. I want to keep my eye on him.

Greg said...

I bet Ron would get really really pissed off if you, you know, "went too fast".

TJ said...

Orlando second-year forward Dwight Howard had 11 rebounds and is leading the league at 12.6 per game. If he goes on to win the title, the 20-year-old will be the youngest rebounding champ in NBA history. Dolph Schayes currently holds that distinction, pulling down 16.36 for Syracuse in 1950-51. Schayes was 22 years, 303 days old when he wrapped up that crown.

Greg said...

Did you know that Dolph Schayes's real first name was "Adolph" but he went by "Dolph" because he's Jewish?

Mark said...

He'd be an All-Star if the Magic ever ran a damn play for him. I know it's crazy to try and involve your franchise player in the offense though.