Thursday, April 19, 2007

Don't get excited...

Because this is going to be very short. Like David Eckstein short. I've been crazy busy with work lately and have been in and out of town on business. As a result, any time that I've actually spent in the office has been spent catching up on phone calls, emails and the ever annoying requests for me to do "work". Alas, just as I'm catching up on everything I'm taking tomorrow off in order to travel to St. Augustine for a wedding. It should be a nice, relaxing weekend that re-charges my batteries in time to get some serious NBA Playoff and NFL Draft related posts up next week (I'm shooting for three, but two is much more likely).

Anyway, I just stopped by to dispell the rumors that I died in a meth lab explosion (Pfft, I was barely even burned.) before I head out for a weekend of drinking and endless trashing of the most sacred moment of moments of one young couple's lives. Sounds fun don't it?

No comments: